1.I've gotten really good at walking out on people.
2.He was only collateral damage.
3.There is an infinity carved on the tree where your head once used to rest.
4. You smell of apple cyder, musk and her.
5. She created drama when there was none because that is how she liked to be; weak.
6. I've never seen snow.
7. They always misinterpreted your emotions, didn't they?
8. He never got why she preferred sitting cross-legged on the floor.
9. She knew by memory to the last detail every crease that strained his face.
10. He never really understood her.
11. You're selfish and self-absorbed but that is partially my fault because I gave you even more than I ever thought I had.
12. I wish I knew who I was.
13. Lets try to be optimistic for a change.
14. I can't get your pain and suffering out of my system and God knows how many times I've tried.
15.'Don't you ever leave the house?' The short 82 year old man says.
He has more life at this moment in him than my entire 18 years of existence ever did, I think.
16. I'm lonely but I don't need you either.
17. We're all seeking self-destruction.
18. You made me realize people can be good and terrible at the same time.
19. My biggest demon is the love I have for you.
20. His emotions were my escape.
21. We were never close.
22. You are victim only to your ignorance.
23. I never promised you the world because I could only give you myself and we both knew that wasn't much. You never held it against me.
24. I held it against myself.
25. Her reasons for loving certain things break my heart but most of the time, it's because she loves them for deeper reasons than other people.
26. You promised.